Thursday, April 30, 2009

Welp

I still don't know anything more than I did a few days ago. I seen my cancer doctor today and he is getting my set up for a biopsy next week. Please pray that the mass in nothing more than a mass and isn't cancer.
I really don't like that doctor. I told him that my leg is still hurting really bad and that I thought that I have a UTI and he didn't do anything about either thing. So I called my Cleveland doctor and he is going to call me tomorrow and let me know what he thinks that we can try next to help with my leg. As for the UTI I am drinking cranberry juice and taking AZO so hopefully that will go away on it's own.
I just would LOVE to be able to sleep again. I am hoping that one of my many doctors will finally give me some sleeping meds. It has now been over 6 months since the last time I slept all night long. Since I had the stint put in I am now in even more pain than I was before, GRR!!!!
Ok, I will stop complaining now.

Now on to Marissa. She is starting her terrible 2's already. But I think that it is because she is trying to teeth again, poor girl. Most of the day she is very good but at some points through the day she is pretty cranky. Other than her being cranky sometimes she is such a wonderful daughter. We are having so much fun watching her learn new things everyday.

I better go we are watching Bones. Talk to Ya Later!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better soon Jamie and that they can find something to give you some pain relief! Keep us posted and we'll be thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete